Virgin Media has announced the availability of two special “V” edition phones from Nokia: X6V and 5230V, introduced with the occasion of the upcoming V Festival, held on August 21 and 22 at Hylands Park, Chelmsford and Weston Park, Staffordshire (UK).
The Nokia X6V and 5230V will allow you to win two tickets to V Festival. They come pre-installed with a Shazam app and a V Festival app – the latter lets “festival-goers stay up-to-date with all the latest buzz” and even create a “GPS map of the entire site.”
The phones also feature custom red covers and, since they run Symbian S60 5th edition, they come with free navigation, too.The specs are similar to the ones found in the original X6 and 5230.
Via Virgin Media
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X6 16GB officially announced, will be available this quarter
- Nokia enables free navigation on the E71 and E66
- Nokia Custom Dictionary Symbian app launched
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition features lifetime navigation
- Nokia smartphones to come with free GPS navigation – now official