Pantech has announced its second Android smartphone, the IM-A630K “Crystal de Izar”, which comes not long after the Sirius IM-A600S – which, of course, is the company’s first handset based on Google’s OS.
The Pantech A630K is designed specifically for women and comes with an interesting bottom – it looks like some sort of a crystal, and it can light up in different colors, apparently depending on what functions of the phone you’re using.
The handset’s other features include a 3.2 inch WVGA touchscreen display, Bluetooth, T-DMB TV tuner, a 5MP photo camera and a 4GB memory card preinstalled.
The Pantech A630K should be available in South Korea (via KT) starting July. Like the Sirius, the new smartphone will receive an Android 2.2 Froyo update later this year.
Via Zdnet Korea
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Sirius with Android 2.1 and Snapdragon processor announced; Verizon and AT&T might get it
- Toshiba Regza IS04 is the world’s first 12MP Android phone
- Google Nexus One coming to Korea next month. Android 2.2 Froyo promised for the Pantech Sirius
- Pantech doublEye IM-U490S slider launched
- Pantech Vega X – the first Android phone DDR2 memory?