ZTE F350, the first phone made by the Chinese company for Verizon Wireless, has just been approved by the FCC – which means it’s probably coming soon to a Verizon store near you.
It’s just an entry-level slider with a QVGA display, VZ Navigator, Bluetooth, email. 1.3MP camera, and a battery that should last up to 240 minutes in talk-time mode, or up to 220 hours in stand-by.
Verizon will likely sell the ZTE 350 for next to nothing on contract. The phone might be launched at about the same time with the Pantech Jest and Samsung Haven.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Jest, Samsung Haven and N150 stand next to the Droid X in Verizon coming soon list
- Pantech Jest 2 – new global phone for Verizon
- Cheap Samsung Smooth U350 available from Verizon
- Ultra-slim Samsung Sway released by Verizon
- Verizon launches a trio of Moto products: Motorola Rapture VU30, MOTO VU204 and MOTOPURE H15