If you have an iPhone 4, got tons of money, and want to show off, how would you do that?
Now, that Apple has sold 1.7 million of darn things in a single weekend, soon everyone and their grandma will be carrying iPhone 4 around.
Don’t worry, luxury phone maker Gresso is rushing to the rescue. They will be ready to customize your iPhone 4 with 200 year old African Blackwood for a case, and 18 karat gold for an Apple logo soon.
Only at $3000-3500 a pop.
Greeso plans to launch two versions of their customized iPhones – both for ladies and men. Female African Blackwood iPhone 4 and 3GS will come with “dainty engraving and Swarovski crystals incrustation”, and cost $3500, while male versions will be more strict and cheaper by $500.
Gresso iPhone 3GS will start shipping in July, and they plan to have iPhone 4 ready for market in December.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gresso Avangarde Sol and Luna. Lot’s of gold and hardwood
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot. A phone for a cool $1 million
- Gresso solves iPhone 4 death grip. For $10,000
- $5,500 Gresso Lady Diamond phone announced