It looks like Bell is the exclusive Canadian carrier for the Galaxy S Vibrant. However, this doesn’t mean Rogers or Telus won’t be able to release the smartphone – they can just give it another name, like Verizon did in the US.
Bell presents the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant as having the world’s best mobile screen (4 inches, WVGA Super AMOLED). Sure enough, Apple may beg to differ.
The Vibrant will probably run Android 2.1 at launch. But don’t worry, a Froyo update will be released sometime later this year.
Bell doesn’t say when exactly its Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant will be available. The handset’s price is also not known, but Canadian customers should expect to pay no more than $200 for it on contract. You can sign up here to receive more details from Bell.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S will be launched in Canada, too
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant and Captivate coming to Canada this month
- Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE announced by Bell, will be out in the coming weeks
- Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S headed to Canada via Telus
- HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant launched in Canada (by Telus, Bell)