Sony Ericsson has introduced many pink phones over the years. The company’s latest handset to be launched in this girly color is the Sony Ericsson Vivaz – it is the fifth color the handset has, after Silver Moon, Cosmic Black, Galaxy Blue and Venus Ruby.
Its features – in case you’re not familiar with them yet – include a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 360 x 640 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Google Maps, Facebook and Twitter integration, QuickOffice document reader, and an 8MP camera wtih HD video recording.
There’s no word on when or where exactly the pink SE Vivaz will be launched, and neither for what price. I guess you’ll find it in most of the markets where the other color versions have been released.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5a approved by FCC, AT&T 3G bands included
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz confirmed for AT&T
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz (Kurara U5) gets official earlier than planned
- Sony Ericsson Zylo and Spiro Walkman phones introduced (video)