It’s amazing how telling job listings can be when it comes to learning of future projects and/or company aspirations. In this case, now that Netflix is finally finishing up its dedicated app for the iPhone, it is setting sights on the Android platform.
Check out this job listing on Netflix’s website detailing the company’s interest in moving forward.
If Netflix is only now beginning the hiring process for Android devs, we know it’s not as close as we’d like it to be. But it only makes perfect sense for Netflix to consider this the natural next step in expanding its reach in the mobile atmosphere, given how many millions of Android devices are now being sold.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC application store coming soon?
- Motorola Xoom Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update starts rolling out
- HTC Droid DNA to go international under the codename Deluxe, press shot leaks
- Amazon Kindle Fire still selling very well
- Verizon is testing CDMA iPad