Announced by Sprint earlier this week (as North America’s first 4G phone with full QWERTY keyboard), the Samsung Epic 4G has appeared in a promo video that (obviously) showcases some of its most important features, like the 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, the front-facing camera, six-axis motion sensor, 3D graphics, HD video recording, and the premium content from Sprint.
The video doesn’t disclose the price of Samsung Epic 4G, but I expect Sprint to sell the new smartphone for $200 on contract (probably after rebates).
Like all the other Galaxy S smartphones that Samsung’s launching via the major US carries (AT&T’s Captivate, Verizon’s Fascinate and T-Mobile’s Vibrant), the Epic 4G will be available starting this summer. The exact launch date should be announced pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Epic 4G now available from Sprint
- Sprint drops Samsung Epic 4G price to $199, but Amazon has it for $99
- All Sprint 4G smartphones are $0.01 at Amazon until March 26
- Sprint Samsung Epic 4G to be launched on August 20?
- Sprint does Samsung Epic 4G vs. HTC Evo 4G video comparison