A picture and specs of the second generation Samsung Galaxy S device – i9200, started circulating around Russian internets.
So far this goes into a completely unconfirmed rumor category, and the rendered picture of the device raises some doubts. But, knowing Samsung’s nack for the high specc’ed devices, rumored specs sound quite believable for a Samsung flagship in the beginning of 2011. Which is the time that the new Samsung Galaxy i9200 should be released.
Here’s the device itself:
Samsung Galaxy i9200 specs should be:
- 4.3” 1280x720px Super AMOLED 2 display
- 2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM
- 32GB of built-in flash memory, +32GB microSD card slot
- 8 mpx camera with FullHD video recording
- A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 3.5mm audiojack
- accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity and ambient light sensors
The new Samsung Galaxy i9200 should run on Android 3.0 OS.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Q specs apparently show up: Froyo, 720 x 480 Super AMOLED screen, 1GHz processor
- Specs of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with 10x optical zoom and waterproof SGS4 Active leak before June 20th launch
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet and Galaxy Beam projector phone update announced
- Samsung MPB200 projector ships in May, costs 499 Euro. Samsung i7410 to ship this summer