We’ve got more BlackBerry-related news today, and this time Twitter is involved, too. RIM has announced that the official BlackBerry Twitter application is no longer in beta, and a full launch is prepared for later today.
The Twitter app for Berry users comes with features that include: geodata functionality, ability to edit retweets, autocompletion for usernames, spam reporting, and image previews.
The non-beta application supports addition languages besides English: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese (both EU and Brazilian), Russian, Japanese, Korean and others.
Users can can find two ways of downloading the official Twitter BlackBerry app at RIM’s official website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone Mango and Zune will support 22 languages
- Nokia’s Ovi now available in Spanish, German and Italian
- Swype beta for Symbian now available for download
- Google launches new Search app for Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Ovi Mail updated with Ovi.com integration, other enhancements