iPhone 4 is already available in the UK, but not via T-Mobile, which has yet to launch the new Apple smartphone.
In case you’re wondering about iPhone 4 pricing on T-Mobile, the carrier has just posted most of the details you need.
As probably expected, the new iPhone is not cheap at T-Mobile (since it’s not cheap at O2, Vodafone or Orange, either).
The cheapest monthly plan will cost you £25 per month, with an upfront pay of £259 for the iPhone 4 16GB, or £349 for the 32GB version. This plan includes 100 minutes, 100 texts and 500MB data.
If you need more data, you have to pay £45 per month for 750MB (iPhone 4 16GB is £59, iPhone 4 32GB is £159), or £60 per month for 1GB (iPhone 4 16GB is free, iPhone 4 32GB is £99).
T-Mobile (which also readies the launch of SE Xperia X10 Mini Pro) will offer the iPhone 4 on pay as you go, too, but only the 16GB version, for £499. Check out all the plans here at the carrier’s website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro up for pre-order in the UK on contract, free from £15/month
- UK: Samsung Galaxy S II now available at Virgin Mobile, free from £40.85 per month
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, Samsung Galaxy S free at O2 UK with £16.5/month contract until Monday
- Sony Xperia Z now available in the UK. US too if you’re willing to spend $849
- Red Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo now available at Vodafone UK, free from £26 per month