Telstra already has a nice selection of Android smartphones (including the SE Xperia, HTC Desire and LG Optimus), but that doesn’t stop it to bring even more of them.
According to Ausdroid, the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro will be officially launched by the largest Australian mobile carrier in early August. The price is not known, but Telstra offers lots of handsets for free on contract, so this one should also go for free on select plans.
With the Samsung Galaxy S and the HTC Legend also being available (via Optus and Vodafone, respectively), Australian customers right now have a pretty wide range of Android handsets to choose from – proof (as if anyone needed one) that Android is on the rise all over the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire S and Wildfire S officially headed to Telstra Australia
- HTC Wildfire is Telstra’s first pre-paid Android phone
- HTC Wildfire coming soon to Vodafone UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play to be launched by all Australian carriers
- HTC Wildfire S may be launched by Telstra on prepaid next month