No, you don’t have to check the date on this post. I promise you, it’s not from 2008.
And yes, it has done so in July of 2010, almost 2 years after the phone’s release. Oh, and another fun fact: AT&T doesn’t sell the phone anymore.
And consider this is Samsung, who have anything but the perfect track record when it comes to supporting their devices with software updates, and the news becomes even more puzzling.
Anyway, if for some reason you still use one of these, go to this page, download the update package and follow all the on-screen instructions it provides. Don’t forget to backup all your data before you start the update process.
Granted, this won’t be in any way comparable to the upcoming Windows Phone 7, but it should provide enough transformation to make you a happy Epix user.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- US Cellular Samsung Mesmerize Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update now available
- Vodafone Updates Touch Pro2 to WinMo 6.5
- Samsung i907 Epix for AT&T leaked
- Verizon rolling out Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update for HTC Trophy today
- Windows Mobile 6.5 SDK released by Microsoft