Now, if you’re in Korea and want some high-end Android action, there’s yet another reason to go for Samsung’s flagship.
A Samsung official has confirmed that Android 2.2 Froyo will be coming to the M110S sometime in early August, bringing with it all the goodness that Google’s latest mobile OS effort has to offer, alongside Samsung’s very own TouchWiz 3.0 and SocialHub.
This is, sadly, in no way descriptive of when the many other variations of the Samsung Galaxy S will get their Froyo love, so patience is still required in this matter if you live outside Korea.
In a way it makes sense for Samsung to start the Froyo updates in their own home market, we can only hope other markets (and phone models) will follow sooner, rather than later.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Telus’ Samsung Fascinate, Virgin’s and SaskTel’s Galaxy S Vibrant got updated to Android 2.2
- France: Samsung Galaxy S to get Froyo in September
- Samsung has sold 2 million Galaxy S smartphones in Korea, more than Apple’s iPhone
- Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III LTE hits record sales in Korea
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 updates will end at Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean