And now a leak of Verizon’s summer catalog all but confirms that the Droid 2 is going to be released in the following weeks.
Here it is alongside the Droid X:
Thanks to this leak, we also have some confirmed specifications.
As such, the Droid 2 will feature:
- a 1 GHz processor
- 8 GB internal memory, 512 MB of RAM
- an 8GB microSD card included in the retail package
- 5 Megapixel camera
- side-sliding QWERTY keyboard
- WiFi hotspot capability
All that remains to be done is for Verizon to officially announce this thing, and then just let it loose in the wild for eager consumers to buy.
And that could happen any day now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 prepped for August 23rd launch
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro and Vivaz Pro now available in India
- Motorola Droid 3 shows off its redesigned keyboard
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now