Luxury phone maker Bellperre has announced it’s launching a new handset that has a price level meeting “sincerely wider audience compared to current luxury phone brand offerings” – and I assume it’s referring to Mobiado and Vertu.
The phone is an “ultra slim”, highly customizable candybar: you can choose from brushed steel, polished silver, 24K yellow gold, or 18K rose gold finishes. Also, 125 genuine leather options are available (including black buffalo, brown lizard, red shark and pink crocodile).
- Quad-band GSM and tri-band HSPA (900/1900/2100) connectivity
- 2.2 inch QVGA display with 16 million colors (protected with sapphire crystal)
- GPS navigation
- Stereo Bluetooth
- FM radio
- Noise cancellation
- Email, Web browser, Outlook synchronization
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash, VGA video recording
- 111 x 45 x 11.2 mm
Judging by what we’re seeing in the press photos, Bellperre hopes to sell its new phone to businessmen and businesswomen. I wouldn’t buy the handset – even though Bellperre says it’s “affordable” – but then again, I’m not a businessman.
Customers can find out more about the new phone at Bellperre’s official website.
Via Press release (registration required)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bellperre Finest Woods luxury phone series launched
- Mobiado Classic 712ZAF – new luxury phone announced
- Mobiado Professional 105GMT Gold: a mechanical watch mobile phone
- Mobiado Unveils Professional 105GMT White Luxury Watchphone
- Mobiado Classic 712GCB luxury phone announced