The Samsung C3300 is one of the cheapest touchscreen phones ever, featuring a 2.4 inch QVGA display, accelerometer, social networking integration, Samsung Apps, Bluetooth 2.1, 3.5mm headset jack, FM radio with RDS, 1.3MP camera, and MicroSD card support.
The Samsung E2550 Monte Slider also comes with social networking integration, but it’s not a touchscreen device. It has a 2 inch screen with 120 x 160 pixels, Bluetooth 2.1, Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording, 1.3MP camera, and MicroSD card slot.
Orange UK (which, in the mean time, launched the Samsung Galaxy S) will offer the C3300 and Monte Slide only on Pay As You Go. Both phones should cost less than £100. You can check out the C3300 here, and the E2550 Monte Slider here (in black), or here (in pink).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Monte S5620 launched in India
- Samsung Monte Slider E2550 and Monte Bar C3200 to come at MWC, too
- LG Town GT350 coming to Orange UK
- Affordable Samsung C5130 launched in India
- LG Wink T300 coming to Orange UK as LG Cookie Lite