The Wildfire is a cheaper alternative to the HTC Desire and HTC Legend and features Android 2.1, Sense UI, a 3.2 inch QVGA touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, Stereo FM radio with RDS, HTML browser, social networking integration (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace) and a 5MP autofocus camera with flash.
The smartphone is also packed with a 528MHz processor, 512MB ROM, 384MB RAM, and a 1300 mAh battery capable of providing up to 8 hours of talk time, or up to 480 hours of stand-by time.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Australia: HTC Wildfire S now available at Telstra
- HTC Desire S and Wildfire S officially headed to Telstra Australia
- HTC Wildfire is Telstra’s first pre-paid Android phone
- HTC HD7 will become available from Telstra in Australia on March 29
- HTC Wildfire S may be launched by Telstra on prepaid next month