Although Verizon said it has done everything possible to ensure there would be Droid X smartphones for everyone at launch, it looks like there are still not enough units to meet the demand.
BGR and PhoneArena are both reporting that most Verizon stores are starting to deplete their Droid X stock, with some being already sold out of the handset.
BGR also says that some Droid X owners have complained of activation issues. Apparently, their smartphones are activated only for voice services and not for data too. Anyone reading this having these sort of problems?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Motorola XT907 launching at Verizon as the Droid M?
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 officially announced: available tomorrow with Android 2.2 on-board
- Motorola Droid X Twitter campaign might bring you a new Droid ahead of launch
- Motorola RAZR will be available in the UK on November 1 for £454.80