Nokia’s stupid odd way of launching slightly different versions of the same phone under slightly different names is in the news again.
This time we’d like you to meet the Nokia C6-01, which is pretty much like the Nokia C6-00, but its camera has 8MP instead of 5MP, and dual LED flash instead of a single LED flash. The back cover has also been redesigned.
The C6-01 appeared over at Nokia Netherlands’ official website, although it wasn’t announced in a press release or anything like that.
This is the back of the C6-01 (the model number is visible at the bottom):
And, for comparison, this is the back of the C6-00:
The front of the C6-01 is similar to the one of the C6-00, as are the rest of its features (QWERTY keyboard, 360 x 640 pixels touchscreen display, Wi-Fi, GPS, Ovi Maps with free navigation etc). The phone is priced at €279 (the C6-00 should be around €220) and you can check it out here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Clear photos of the MeeGo-based Nokia N9 leaked?
- Samsung Chat 350 unveiled, it’s like a Champ 3300 with QWERTY
- Nokia E5 coming to Orange UK, it’s free on select plans
- HTC Omni surfaces at Google as HTC "Dream" with Android OS
- Nokia C2 apparently shows up, tries to reinvent the 6800