No, Mozilla’s browser isn’t coming to iPhone (yet), but the company has just announced the availability of a new (its first?) product for iOS, called Firefox Home.
Available for free in the App Store (iTunes link here), Firefox Home syncs with your desktop Firefox and lets you access history, open tabs and bookmars – all on your iPhone or iPod Touch. You can even open sites in Safari and share them via email.
To use Firefox Home you first need to install the Firefox Sync add-on on your desktop PC and create an account. After that, when launching Firefox Home on your iPhone, you’ll need to enter your Firefox Sync account info – and that’s all, you’re done. More on how to setup the application can be found here.
Via The Mozilla Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Mozilla officially launches Firefox Mobile for Maemo
- Mozilla Fennec to sync tabs between desktop and mobile browsers
- Mozilla’s Mobile Firefox a.k.a. Fennec expected to launch on September
- New Mozilla Firefox for Android available now in Google Play
- Mozilla confirms Firefox Mobile is coming in 2010