Motorola Milestone XT720 will be available in the UK on July 19th
The Motorola Milestone XT720, also known as MOTOROI in some markets, is a keyboard-less successor to the Motorola Milestone (the GSM version of the original Droid), and will bring a very interesting design and a great specsheet to the high-end Android smartphone market.
It will also be a very good competitor, spec-wise, for the upcoming Nokia N8, as both phones have a big focus on quality photography, video recording and media consumption.
Online retailer Clove has it shipping on Monday, July 19th, for £ 381.88.
If you decide to buy one, here’s what the Milestone XT720 will get you:
- Android 2.1
- 3.7 ” 480 x 854 capacitive multi-touch screen
- 8 Megapixel camera with autofocus and Xenon flash
- 720p (1280 x 720) video recording at 24 fps
- 720p (1280 x 720) HD video playback over HDMI
- ARM Cortex A8 720 MHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM, 512 MB of ROM, 150 MB available internal memory expandable via microSD card slot (8GB card included in retail package)
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- HSDPA 10.2 Mb/s and HSUPA 5.76 Mb/s
- WiFi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- 1390 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 116 x 60.9 x 10.9 mm
- Weight: 160 g
Can’t wait for the first tests of this smartphone’s camera quality and some video recording samples.
Anyway, this one’s clearly more focused towards content creation than your average Android smartphone, and it may just prove to be a very good fit for that purpose.