The HTC Wildfire has appeared in what seems to be a Bell promotional ad, so it looks like the carrier will launch the smartphone in Canada sometime soon.
Apparently, the Wildfire should have been part of a Bell promotion between July 15 and July 18, though this has not happened – since the handset can’t be found anywhere at Bell.
The Wildfire has some really nice features (including 3G, WiFi, GPS and 5MP autofocus camera), too bad its display is only a QVGA one at 3.2 inches. Anyway, there’s no word on when exactly Bell will introduce the handset, but if it does is soon enough it could become the first North American carrier to offer it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire coming to Telus Canada as Triumph?
- Telus starts HTC Desire employee training, will launch INQ Chat 3G
- HTC Wildfire available at Vodafone UK, despite delay rumors?
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant coming to Bell Canada
- HTC Legend may be launched by AT&T