Motorola has officially introduced a new member of the Quench series of Android smartphones: the Motorola Quench XT3.
Previously appeared as Motorola XT502 Greco, the Quench XT3 was announced in Taiwan, where it should be available starting August (for an unknown price).
Unfortuntately, the new Quench runs Android 1.6, and there’s no word if it will receive an update anytime soon. The handset features a 3.2 inch HVGA display, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headset jack, a Qualcomm MSM 7227 600MHz processor, and MicroSD card support.
Together with the Quench XT3, Motorola will also launch the Quench MB501 in Taiwan (available in the US as Motorola Cliq XT).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Quench XT3 with Android launched in India
- Motorola Cliq XT available at T-Mobile USA, $129.99 on contract
- Motorola Quench XT5 with Android launched in India by Aircel
- Motorola Quench available in Canada via Rogers, $50 on contract
- #MWC10: Motorola Quench Cliq XT (ex-Zeppelin) announced