Love it or hate it, the iPhone 4 will be launched in 17 new countries around the world later this week – on Friday, July 30.
The countries that will get the new iPhone this Friday are: Canada, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Ireland, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand. Pricing will vary from country to country (or carrier to carrier).
More countries will get the iPhone 4 later this year, although Apple didn’t announce any specific date or market yet.
In case you’re expecting to buy a white iPhone 4 on July 30, you’ll be disappointed: the white version of the smartphone is still delayed because of mysterious “manufacturing challenges” and it may not be released too soon. So just go for the black one. Or for a Samsung Galaxy S.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Free bumpers for all iPhone 4 buyers, white iPhone 4 to come at the end of July
- iPhone 3G antenna put through its paces and seems normal
- Apple’s got a hardware fix to iPhone 4 antenna problem
- iPhone 4 also has reception problems, “brilliant design” is to blame
- Consumer Reports’ engineers confirm iPhone 4 reception issue, suggest duct tape as quick fix