A new spy shot of the rumored HTC Vision QWERTY-keyboard touting Android superphone has been leaked. And sure enough, the phone looks a lot like it did the last time we saw it, with one important distinction.
This time around, it carries T-Mobile branding, and apparently may end up being sold as the T-Mobile G1 Blaze. Why “G1″ Blaze and not just plain Blaze is anyone’s guess. I mean the original G1 is so old it’s doubtful that anyone may remember that brand and still care for it so much as to associate it with this new puppy. Or who knows.
Alleged specs for the Vision/G1 Blaze include a 1 GHz processor, a 3.7-inch WVGA (480×800) touchscreen and that very usable-looking full QWERTY keyboard.
This may be headed to T-Mobile USA or T-Mobile Europe or both, it’s unclear for now.
An official announcement for this handset seems closer and closer now that the leaks are intensifying.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Vision QWERTY Android phone shows up in the wild
- UK: Huawei Blaze now just £59.95 on PAYG
- T-Mobile G2 (HTC Vision) in live photos
- Huawei Blaze will be available in the UK on September 30 for just £99.95 on PAYG
- Huawei’s Vision and Blaze will be exclusive to Phones4U in the UK when they launch in Q4