According to Android Spin, a “Verizon tipster” has it that the three handsets will get Froyo starting August 6, with updates expected to reach all users by August 15.
Verizon has not officially confirmed this yet, so don’t be mad at us if your Droid will actually get Froyo later than August 15.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 video preview shows up
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible to get Android 2.2 Froyo on Wednesday
- Original Motorola Droid to get Android 2.2 in July, Droid X in August?
- Verizon: Froyo update for Droid Incredible starts today, new Droid Incredibles will ship with Froyo
- Like the Droid Incredible, the Motorola Droid X has been backordered to arrive in August