Swiss watch maker TAG Heuer has announced three new models of its Meridiist luxury phone, all sharing the same features and overall design, but having different finishes.
The Tag Heuer Meridiist Stainless steel & Rose Gold is also dressed in 18-carat pink gold, stainless steel and leather (alligator), but it doesn’t have diamonds.
The Meridiist Python Gold Dust brings back the diamonds (1.3 carats) and mixes them with gold, East African green garnet, and python leather.
Like the older models, all new Meridiist phones come with 1.9 inch QVGA sapphire crystal displays, secondary OLED displays at the top, 2MP cameras and 2GB of internal memory.
Details on availability and pricing have not been disclosed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Luxury Mobile Phone Named: Tag Heuer Meridiist
- TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini luxury phone announced
- TAG Heuer Fuchsia MERIDIIST GMT luxury phone unveiled
- Gresso Avangarde Sol and Luna. Lot’s of gold and hardwood
- Tag Heuer Meridiist earns FCC seal of approval