The handsets are featured on the pre-order webpage, although none of them can be pre-ordered at the moment.
Unsurprisingly, the cheapest of them is the S40 Nokia C3, which will be sold for only $129. The Nokia E5 is $259, while the C6 will be more expensive: $309. All phones come unlocked.
Nokia doesn’t say when exactly the handsets will be available for purchase, but it shouldn’t take long now. So, anyone over in the US willing to buy any of these QWERTY-equipped Nokias?
Via The Nokia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 in hands-on photos, videos
- LG sells 20 million QWERTY phones, helped by the enV and Rumor series
- Samsung B3410, B3310, etc; Samsung’s bid to take over QWERTY messaging phone market
- Nokia Messaging IM Beta 2.0 adds support for E71, E63, Google Talk
- Nokia Messaging debuts on S40 phones, only in Ecuador for the moment