Also known as Samsung Wave 525 and Samsung Wave 533, the handsets run Bada OS – just like the Samsung Wave S8500. However, the 525 and 533 are not high-end.
Feature-wise, the new Waves come with 3.2 inch WQVGA TFT touchscreen displays, quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (no 3G), Wi-Fi, GPS, social networking integration (Facebook, MySpace, Twitter), 3.5mm headset jack, 3.2MP cameras, and access to Samsung Apps. The Wave 533 also has a full QWERTY keyboard.
In Germany, the Wave 525 and Wave 533 will have the same suggested retail price: €299 (that’s slightly more than the Russian prices). I wonder how many of these will Samsung sell…
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bada-based Samsung Wave 723 (GT-S7320E) announced
- Samsung Wave 2 and Wave 2 Pro announced in Russia, priced
- Bada-based Samsung Wave II S8530 with Super Clear LCD gets official
- Samsung CorbyPlus B3410 and CorbyPro B5310 launched in India
- Samsung Wave 723 launched in Germany, kind of expensive (€349)