We’ve already seen the Vision, but what about the Vanguard and Emerald?
Well, one of them might be this newly leaked smartphone that’s presented by Android Central as the T-Mobile myTouch 3G HD.
The leaked handset does look a lot like the myTouch 3G Slide (available since June), although it doesn’t have a QWERTY keyboard. The HD part in its name could mean its camera can shoot HD video. A front-facing camera for video calling also seems to be included.
Later this year, T-Mobile USA plans to launch its first HSPA+ smartphone – the carrier says so on its official website – and this will probably be an Android device. It might be the Vision, the myTouch 3G HD, or something else. Let’s hope we’ll find out more details soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile MyTouch HD launches on November 3d?
- HTC Emerald on its way to Mobilicity in Canada, will be released in mid-May
- T-Mobile Project Emerald: HTC Desire HD to be sold as MyTouch HD and HTC Vision as G1 Blaze?
- Get the T-Mobile myTouch 4G for only $80 (with new contract agreement)
- T-Mobile myTouch HD announced, comes with Froyo, video calling and “4G speeds”