Verizon’s Samsung Intensity now officially has a successor: none other than the recently-seen Samsung Intensity II u460.
Aavailable online as of today (and coming to Verizon’s sores in the next few weeks), the Samsung Intensity II is – like the first Intensity – a phone with an alphanumeric keypad and a sliding QWERTY keyboard, so it should be a hit among heavy texters.
The new handset features a 2.2 inch QVGA display, a youthful UI, VZ Navigator, Social Beat app (providing access to Facebook, Twitter and MySpace), Microsoft Bing search, Bluetooth, Music player, voice commands, eco-calculator, 1.3MP camera “with night vision”, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
The Intensity II’s battery cover is 35% made out of recycled plastic mainly “extracted from water bottles”. Its charger is a high-efficiency one, while the packaging is “partially made from recycled paper and partially printed with soy ink.”
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Rogue and Intensity now available
- Verizon Samsung Intensity III image leaks
- Samsung U960 Rogue and U450 Intensity coming to Verizon on September 8
- Verizon’s Samsung Rogue and Samsung Intensity appear in official photos
- Samsung Galaxy Appeal is AT&T’s newest Android GoPhone