Apart from the Samsung i917 Cetus, the Bluetooth SIG has also outed an unassuming LG phone, the T325.
This looks like it’s a featurephone and definitely packs a touchscreen of unknown size (yet it appears to be somewhere in the 2.8″-3.2″ range). It also has 3G and Bluetooth.
It will be launching in Europe at some point in August and may very well be the newest member of LG’s Cookie range of low-end touchscreen featurephones.
An official announcement has to come soon. Although LG would better start working more on smartphones than such featurephones if they want their mobile division to turn its current situation around and go back to actually making a profit.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Cookie Fresh GS290 officially announced, will be available this month
- LG axes CEO due to the botched mobile strategy
- LG streamlines its portfolio, boosts smartphone target to 6 million, 70% of them Android-powered
- White LG Cookie from O2 UK, £99.99 on Pay & Go
- Dual-SIM LG T375 Cookie Smart gets leaked, and it’s not a smartphone