HTC has announced the availability of HTC Sync version 3.0, which comes with a new media sync feature that lets HTC smartphone owners sync music playlists (and more) with their PCs, via USB.
HTC Sync 3.0 currently works only with the HTC Wildfire (which ships with Froyo in China). But don’t worry, HTC says other devices will get the new version of Sync in the near future – devices running Android 2.1 or later.
You can download HTC Sync 3.0 directly to your handset from HTC’s official website, where more instructions are also available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint LG Optimus S gets updated to Android Gingerbread too
- Unlocked HTC Evo 3D avaialble in the UK now
- BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac comes on October 2; TiVo for BlackBerry available now
- Google Sync now has push Gmail support for iPhone, Windows Mobile
- Sprint gives away 32 HTC Evo 3D smartphones