I’m surprised that Motorola’s still releasing high-end handsets that run Android 2.1 and not Froyo.
For example, take the Motorola XT800, which should be available to Korean customers starting this month as Motorola Glam (and not as Motorola Titanium, as previously believed).
Also launched in China, the XT800 Glam features a FWVGA (480 x 854) touchscreen display, GPS, DLNA, HDMI-out, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera with D1 (720 x 480) video recording, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, and a 550MHz TI OMAP processor.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Milestone / Droid dubbed QRTY in Korea, Froyo not included yet
- Motorola Milestone XT720 (Motoroi) announced in Europe (video)
- Motorola Titanium (XT800) to be launched in Korea with Android 2.0
- LG shows off its Prada 3.0 Android phone, launches red Optimus LTE in Japan
- Motorola Droid 2 video, specs. Droid Shadow / Xtreme might be called Droid X