HTC Aria not exclusive to AT&T anymore, it’s also available in Taiwan
The HTC Aria was the first Android-powered smartphone to make its way to AT&T in the USA, and it has stayed an exclusive to that network until now.
HTC and FarEasTone have announced that the Aria will be available in Taiwan tomorrow.
This is a midrange smartphone, and has the potential to sell very well.
Here’s a quick rundown of its specs:
- 600 MHz processor
- 3.2″ 320×480 capacitive touchscreen
- 512 MB ROM, 384 MB RAM
- microSD card slot
- WiFi b/g, HSDPA, Bluetooth, GPS
- 5 MP autofocus camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, FM radio, optical trackpad
- Android 2.1 with HTC Sense UI
- 1200 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 104.1 x 58.4 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 107.7 g
A well-rounded package all in all, and certainly at the upper end of the midrange. Perhaps we should expect availability in more countries soon.