The QWERTY keyboard is nothing out of the ordinary, and the handset itself isn’t, either – although it does have a rather big optical trackpad.
At launch, the Sage will run Android 2.1, spiced up with MotoBlur 2 (also seen on the Motorola Droid X).
For the moment, we don’t know when exactly the Motorola Sage will hit the shelves, but it shouldn’t be long now. As for its price, the smartphone will probably not cost more than $100 on contract (it’s a mid-end device after all).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Sage MB508 with Android, QWERTY keyboard shows up. Headed to AT&T?
- Droid 3 now $99 at Verizon. Motorola Droid 4 could be out really soon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 to cost $199 on contract, $599 off (at Best Buy)
- AT&T goes Android crazy, intros Motorola Bravo, Flipside and Flipout. No love for Froyo though
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked