You may remember the Samsung E2370 from June, when it was officially unveiled in Sweden as Samsung Xcover.
The phone has now been announced in Germany, too, where it’s called Samsung E2370 X-treme.
The E2370 is the latest rugged handset from Samsung and it’s IP54-certified (dust and splash resistant). It also comes with a 2,000 mAh battery that offers an impressive stand-by time: up to 67 days.
Other features: 1.77 inch screen with 128 x 160 pixels, GSM/GPRS/EDGE connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1, MP3 player, FM radio, VGA camera with video recording, flashlight, and MicroSD card support (only up to 2GB).
The Samsung E2370 X-treme is available in Germany starting this month. Its price is €129 – higher than the price announced for Sweden (about €80).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 8 new Samsung phones leaked – S5050, C5212, S3310 and E2210 included
- Sony Ericsson announces W205 Walkman and S312 Snapshot phones
- Samsung D980 gets official, in Russia at least
- Samsung Announces 4 Low-End Models; The World Yawns
- Samsung i7110 preview + video