AT&T has had plans regarding the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 since February, but it’s only now getting ready to launch the smartphone – which, of course, is not among the newest Android devices around.
According to BGR, the Xperia X10 will be available at AT&T “in the coming weeks.” Its official price is not known, but it could be around $150 on contract.
The handset will probably run Android 1.6 at launch – but fret not, Sony Ericsson will update it later this year to Android 2.1 (and maybe even to 2.2 Froyo).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Symbian-based Sony Ericsson Vivaz announced by AT&T: $79.99 on contract starting September 5
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz confirmed for AT&T
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5a approved by FCC, AT&T 3G bands included
- Confirmed: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will not get updated to Android 2.2 Froyo