The Vibrant will cost $149.99 with a 3-yr contract agreement, or $499.99 free of contract at Bell.
Bell even offers you the chance to win a Samsung Vibrant – more details here.
Mobile Syrup has it that the Vibrant will also be launched by Virgin Mobile in Canada. The MVNO is currently owned by Bell, so that makes sense.
Rogers (which has just launched the Blackberry Curve 3G and the Moto FlipOut) is also bringing a Samsung Galaxy S to Canda, namely the Captivate – already available at AT&T in the US.
Rogers says it will unveil more details on its Samsung Captivate in the coming weeks – which likely means customers will be able buy it this month.
Both the Vibrant and the Captivate run Android 2.1 and feature 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED displays, 1GHz processors, 5MP cameras and much more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers’ Samsung Captivate Galaxy S to be available for pre-order soon
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant coming to Bell Canada
- HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant launched in Canada (by Telus, Bell)
- Rogers will finally start selling the Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S) on October 25
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE to be launched by Bell?