AT&T’s Xperia X10 comes with features that you may already know from the European (or Rogers’) version: 4 inch touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels, Timescape and Mediascape UIs, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, 1GHz processor, 3.5mm headset jack, and an 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash and WVGA video recording. The smartphone also has a 2GB card preinstalled.
AT&T didn’t say what version of Android the X10 will run when available. If it’s Android 1.6, an update to Android 2.1 will probably be released shortly after launch.
Like the Samsung Eternity II (another newly announced handset), the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will be available at AT&T starting August 15. It will cost $149.99 on contract. You can find out more here.
Anyone getting the X10 from AT&T, considering the fact that the BlackBerry Torch will be available starting August 12?
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia S will cost $499.99 outright in Canada
- Sony Xperia S launching in Canada on April 17, compatible with Rogers’ network
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 will get Android 2.3 Gingerbread in August
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade for Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 coming this summer
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched by AT&T in the coming weeks