Two of HTC’s upcoming high-end smartphones, the HTC Desire HD and the HTC Schubert, have been apparently caught on video somewhere in Italy.
Initially known as HTC Ace, the HTC Desire HD looks more like the HD2 rather than like the Desire. Reportedly, it will run Android 2.2 Froyo when launched – and it will probably be announced in the coming months.
- 4.3 inch WVGA touchscreen display
- 8MP camera with dual LED flash and HD video recording
- Xvid video playback
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 4GB on-board memory
- Aluminum unibody
Here’s the video that supposedly shows the HTC Desire HD:
Next we have the HTC Schubert. Like the HTC Mozart, this is a Windows Phone 7 handset. It, too, has an aluminum unibody, but its display seems to be smaller than the one of the Desire HD (although it’s certainly WVGA).
See the Schubert in action in the video below:
The HTC Schubert will likely be among the first WP7 devices from HTC – so we could see it hitting the market in October of November.
Of course, at the moment we can’t be 100% sure that the Desire HD and the Schubert (which is probably just a codename) look exactly like the smartphones seen in these two leaked videos. We’ll see about that soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Mozart (Schubert) with Windows Phone 7 in the wild
- HTC HD7 (Schubert) poses next to the Samsung Galaxy S. HTC Mozart coming in late October?
- HTC Desire HD specs leaked
- HTC Mozart specs unveiled in new Windows Phone 7 video
- T-Mobile’s HTC HD7 (Schubert) with Windows Phone 7 pictured?