By now, the Motorola Droid 2 for Verizon is clearly the most leaked handset in history. At least in recent history. We know so much about it already, that the fact that Verizon and Motorola still haven’t said anything official about it is becoming slightly ridiculous.
That may all change tomorrow, hopefully, if one of the countless previous leaks is to be believed.
Today’s leak comes from Verizon’s InfoManager page, and is basically an exhaustive list of all the Droid 2′s specs. It also quotes the now famous August 12th release date.
Oh, and don’t be fooled by that “Global Ready for use in over 40 countries” bullet point in the list above. That doesn’t mean that the Droid 2 supports both CDMA and GSM. It is probably referring only to compatible CDMA networks across the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Global may launch on November 11 in blue
- Verizon’s HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE will be priced at $149.99, leaked document claims
- Motorola Droid 2 seen in the wild, may launch on August 12th
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 user guide now available
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 price leaks, $249.99 with contract