That’s also €109 higher than the N8’s initial price announced by Nokia: €370. Of course, taxes are, in part, to blame.
Unlike Nokia Italy, which says the N8 will be out in September, Nokia Germany doesn’t say when customers should expect to receive the handset.
Anyway, I think September is the month when the N8 will be available in most European countries.
Update: the Nokia N8 is also on pre-order in France, where it costs €459. So it looks like, for the beginning at least, you won’t be able to get a new N8 in Europe without paying at least €450 for it.
Update 2: in Poland, the N8 is priced at 1,999 PLN – about €502 at today’s exchange rate.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia quietly hikes prices for it’s new devices – C6, C5, E5, C3 and N8
- Nokia N9 won’t be available in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, and many other countries
- Google Nexus 7 now available in France, Germany, and Spain. Priced from €199
- Nokia N8 officially on pre-order in Italy (for €469), should arrive in September
- Nokia N8 available around September 30 in Europe?