Like other Ming phones, the Motorola A1680 is a clamshell with a transparent flip.
It features a 3.1 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, 3G, WAPI and Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, 5MP autofocus camera, 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, 624MHz processor and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
The handwriting recognition ability and the stylus makes the Moto Ming A1680 perfect for writing Chinese characters. The smartphone should be available soon in China, apparently with Android 1.6 on board. No word yet on the new Ming’s price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6208c is official, will hit China and select markets in the first half of 2009
- Moto MING A1600, A1800 and A810 now Official
- Motorola A1200 MING back from the dead as the widget-ready A1200R
- Samsung W599, a dual CDMA/GSM phone
- Nokia 3208c – new touchscreen phone for China