Here’s another phone that you will never buy. Why? Because you won’t ever be able to afford it.
This phone comes from a traditional purveyor of a luxury handsets – Gresso, and is called Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot. And this time it costs a cool $1 million.
So what’s so special about Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot?
For starters, the phone case is made of pure gold – 180 grams of it, encrusted with 45.5K black diamonds and African Blackwood back panel. Every keypad key is made from a single manually polished and laser engraved crystal sapphire. And Gresso promises to make no more then 3 pieces of Jackpot. So if you have a spare million bucks to throw away for a basic feature phone, you will get a toy that very few of your billionaire buddies can get too.
For the rest of us plebes, Gresso is offering simple Luxor Las Vegas (not a Jackpot) phone. It will also have a pure gold case and African Blackwood backpanel. And will cost only $20 000.
But no black diamonds of fancy crystal sapphire keypad for you, sucker.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- Gresso Avangarde Sol and Luna. Lot’s of gold and hardwood
- Gresso Luxor World Time unveiled as the world’s first phone with world time function
- Gresso’s White Diamond Collection for the affluent
- iPhone 4 in African Blackwood/Gold from Gresso. Only $3500 a pop