Surprisingly or not, the Mozart has appeared in some leaked photos at the end of last week, and in even more photos today.
What’s odd is that it looks exactly like the HTC Schubert seen on video not long ago. So these two codenames might designate the same device – or maybe the Schubert and the Mozart are similar on the outside but different on the inside (one of them could be a GSM/HSDPA device, while the other one could be a CDMA/EVDO handset for Verizon or Sprint).
Until more info becomes available, check out the HTC Mozart / Schubert in the photos below (all published by Xmoo on Twitter):
The HTC Mozart could be out as soon as October, although we have to wait for its official announcement to be sure of that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD7 (Schubert) poses next to the Samsung Galaxy S. HTC Mozart coming in late October?
- HTC Desire HD with Froyo and HTC Schubert with Windows Phone 7 leaked on video?
- HTC Mozart specs unveiled in new Windows Phone 7 video
- UK: HTC Mozart with 8 MP camera and Xenon flash can now be yours for just £79.99 on PAYG
- CDMA iPhone (for Verizon?) rumored again, production could start next quarter