We’ve heard about Motorola’s upcoming Android tablet for Verizon more than once, and yet one detail has remained hidden until now: the tablet’s name.
If we’re to believe this latest rumor showed up at Droid-life, Moto’s first Android tablet could be called Stingray.
That’s a good name, I guess. After all, stingrays are really flat – like a tablet should be.
The new name appears in a leaked document next to the model number MZ600 (seen yesterday in Verizon’s database).
From the info gathered until now, Verizon’s Motorola tablet should feature a 10 inch display, Android Gingerbread, mobile TV, mobile hotspot capabilities and two cameras.
The tablet could be out in November – by then, we’ll probably find out if it’s called Motorola Stingray or not.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon roadmap update: Motorola Droid Pro, Moto Venus, Stingray tablet, HTC Merge etc
- More rumors about Motorola’s and Acer’s Android tablets
- Motorola tablet for Verizon will focus on TV
- Samsung Galaxy Tab apparently confirmed for Verizon
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro is actually the Droid 2 world edition? LG enV Touch 2 to run Android