Running Android 2.1 with MotoBlur, the Charm is – in case you don’t know yet – a candybar with a 2.8 inch QVGA touchscreen display and a full QWERTY keypad.
The Charm also comes with a touch-sensitive “BACKTRACK navigation pad, located on the back of the smartphone directly behind the home screen, which works like a laptop touch panel, enabling an unobstructed view of the screen as you scroll through the web, texts, e-mails and news feeds.”
Other features: 7 homescreens that can be personalized, resizable widgets, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, CrystalTalk PLUS technology “for enhanced audio and call quality”, 3MP camera, and a 2GB memory card in the box.
Motorola Charm’s prices at Telus are as following:
- No term – $249.99
- 1 year term – $199.99
- 2 year term – $149.99
- 3 year term – $29.99
You can buy the Charm online here at Telus.
The exact launch date of Motorola Charm via T-Mobile USA is still not known, but it’s rumored that the carrier will offer the smartphone starting August 25. It’s coming soon on T-Mo’s website anyway.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Apollo now available in Canada through Telus
- Motorola Charm to be the fourth Android Moto phone launched in India?
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 priced at Telus
- Motorola Charm with Android 2.1 officially announced for T-Mobile USA
- Motorola Charm launches in India with Aircel