Samsung Galaxy U specs leak
The Samsung Galaxy U is headed to South Korea’s LG U+ and has the model designation SHW-M130L.
It is expected to be announced sometime this week and will be available in both black and white.
Here are the specs:
- Android OS
- 1GHz S5PC111 CPU
- 3.7-inch 16M AMOLED Plus (480×800) touchscreen
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera with 720p HD video recording
- Network: J-CDMA, CDMA Rev. A
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth: 3.0
- Video Formats: MP, 3GP, 3GPP, K3G, Divx, Avi, Mkv, flv, asf
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, MID, MIDI, FLAC
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- MicroSD card slot: 8GB bundled, up to 32GB supported
- Other Features: OZ Store, Kyobo e-book, Daum maps, Allshare, Live wallpapers, access to Google services
- 1500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 119.5×59.6×12.4mm
- Weight: 131g
Still unknown at this point are its price and release date, but those details will surely come when it’s unveiled in the next few days.
Via Samsung Hub